At SNAP Home Finance, one of our primary goals is to equip you with vital resources, support, and tools to help you reach more customers, close more deals, and make more money.
Having on-call support from our amazing Business Development Managers is critical, but we still wanted to be able to provide broader support and service, on top of what you’re already getting from our teams. We’re excited to share our newest resource, the Dealer Marketing Repository.
What Is the Dealer Marketing Repository?
The Dealer Marketing Repository is a new tool available to all SNAP Home Finance dealers. You can access our latest marketing material, valuable resources, essential links, and any other information you may need in one convenient online location.
All you have to do is visit the homepage of the new Dealer Marketing Repository and enter the password, which you can get from your Business Development Manager. You can also get there from the SNAP Financial homepage by selecting “Marketing Tools” under “For Dealers” in the main menu. Once you’re in, you’ll have access to a treasure trove of tools and information that can help you expand your reach and grow your business.
What Can I Find in the Dealer Marketing Repository?
- Browse and order marketing materials, like customer flyers, posters, quote stickers, email templates, social media graphics, and more.
- Access essential resources, like our Financing Toolkit and the SNAP Central Desktop and app.
- See new dealer promotions.
- Check out current incentive programs designed to support dealers.
We will update the repository as new programs, promotions, materials, and incentives become available, so it’s always a great place to check to ensure you’re using all these resources before they expire. Be sure to bookmark the link!
How to Order Marketing Materials
Ordering marketing materials is quick and easy through the Dealer Marketing Repository.
- Check the box next to the item(s) you’d like and indicate how many you need. You can also select whether you want the materials delivered in English, French, or both.
- You’ll have the option to either access an online copy, which can be delivered to up to 3 different email addresses, or have the materials mailed to your physical location. You can also choose both, giving you immediate access while a larger order is printed and mailed.
- Once you’ve submitted your request, your Business Development Manager will be notified so they can process the order and follow up with any questions.