We’re Introducing New Enhancements to Simplify Your Funding Process
One of our main goals as your financing dealer is to try and make your life as easy as possible. We’re making some updates to our application process that will do just that. When you submit applications through SNAP Central and SNAP Loan, you’ll be able to upload all your supporting documents in one place as they become available, instead of having to send them all at once via email.
The Perks of This New Enhancement
With this new document upload capability, you’ll be able to:
- Upload documents to the platform as they’re ready.
- See exactly which documents are required and keep track of everything with the new Funding Documents Checklist.
- Enjoy an easy-to-use platform with an improved interface.
- Easily access status updates on your applications.
- Get automatically notified of any document deficiencies.
- Spend less time managing documents and more time taking care of your customers.
- Get your applications approved and funded faster!
How to Upload Your Funding Documents
The process will be quick and easy. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
Step 1: Complete the application form as you usually would. When you get to the DECISION SUMMARY screen, click on FUNDING DOCUMENT CHECKLIST.
Step 2: Upload each document on the list as you have it ready.
Step 3: Once you’ve uploaded all the required documents, click the SUBMIT button, and that’s it!
Step 4: Return to the checklist to review the status of your documents and replace any deficient items.
Step 5: Get paid!
If you don’t have access to the new document upload feature yet, you will very soon! This is the first of many enhancements we have planned for this year. Should you have any questions about this new update, or for more information, log on to SNAP Central and SNAP Loan or contact your Business Development Manager.