Master the Art of Lead Generation with These Free Online Tools
Want to generate more leads online? Having a slick website and putting the word out on social media is a great start, but many businesses stop there. Get a leg up on the competition with these online tools to supercharge your reach, pull in more leads, and convert clicks into paying customers.
Our Online Marketing Insights Report
Our Online Marketing Insights Report includes vertical-specific information to help you market your business effectively. The report includes valuable keyword research, examples of Google ads and ad campaigns that you can replicate for your business, and much more.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools
Spruce up your site’s SEO to get it into more people’s search results with these free tools.
- Yoast: Free plug-in for WordPress websites to optimize content, tags, and page titles.
- SEMRush, Moz, and Ahrefs: Platforms to analyze and tweak your SEO to perfection.
- GoogleAnalytics: The most comprehensive source of how to optimize your site for search.
Keyword Research Tools
Knowing the keywords your customers use to search for your industry category is critical. Here are some tools to keep your keyword game on point.
- Answer the Public: Tailor your content to answer customer questions so they go to you for answers.
- Keyword Explorer: Generate the most relevant keywords for your business in seconds.
- Keyword Planner: Keywords supplied by Google to help you optimize content and paid ads.
Website Performance Tools
Here are some tools to speed up your site to improve engagement, increase conversions, and show up more often in customer searches.
- Lighthouse: A comprehensive tool from Google to check website speed on desktop and mobile.
- Screaming Frog: Check out how your site performs—and your competitor’s as well. You don’t need a website that scores 100%. You just need one that’s better than the competition.
- SimilarWeb: Even more in-depth reports on your competitor’s website performance.
Local SEO Tools
Get your business in front of the people most likely to hire you in your area.
- Google My Business: Claim your listing to keep your business detail accurate and show up in local searches.
- Houzz: List your business on one of the most popular sites for home improvement services.
- YellowPages: People still use it, and so should you.
For more tips on how to generate high-quality leads at scale, check out our podcast episode on this topic, Close the Deal Episode 5. It features special guest Brendan Philps, co-founder of Delta Growth Inc., a digital marketing agency focused on growing revenue and increasing profitability. It’s available on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, and Spotify.
Still have questions? Your dedicated Business Development Manager is just a phone call away!