Boost Your Sales This Year with Financing for Smart Home Products, Now Available!
Have you heard the news? You can now offer financing for smart home products as part of an existing project.* Keep reading to find out what makes this new product category so appealing and how you can make the most of it for your business.
What Are Smart Home Products?
Smart home products work by connecting to a central hub, where they are controlled remotely, securely, and more conveniently. Imagine being able to control your music, lights, cameras, temperature, and more, all from one device. Today, popular smart home products include:
- Locks and security systems
- Plugs and lighting fixtures
With the growing popularity of these products, there’s no time like now to start using them to help close more sales at the kitchen table.
How to Use Smart Home Products to Close More Sales?
When positioned properly, the benefits of adding smart home products to an existing project will outweigh the minimal cost. The cost will barely even be noticeable in many cases, especially when it’s added to larger projects. Here are a few tips for using smart home products to boost your sales volume this year.
- Have a customer that’s on the fence? Roll a smart home product into the sale as an incentive to help get a sale across the finish line.
- Position smart home products as a unique gift idea that your customer can use for any occasion.
- Get a leg up on your competition by positioning a smart home product as a special offer or gift from you to your customer.
- Highlight the benefit of the smart home product you’re adding. Whether it’s added safety with a camera or energy savings with a smart thermostat, every customer will want to know what’s in it for them.
Make sure to keep this new product in your back pocket and start earning more today by adding smart home products to your sales toolkit.
Looking for more information on financing for smart home products? Reach out to your Business Development Manager today!
*Smart Home asset cannot exceed 30% of the total project invoice.