We’re always working to find new ways to grow your business. Check out the financial products and programs that we’ve built to do just that. All of these have been designed to make it easier for you to not only sell more but also sell smarter!
240-Month Amortization – An Industry First
- Close more deals and increase sales volumes by offering customers a more affordable payment option.
- Increase your average ticket by selling additional or higher-end products.
- Stay ahead of your competition with a product that’s unique to the home improvement lending category.
You can now offer customers even lower monthly payment options for greater flexibility with our unique 240-month amortization plan. With a longer amortization period, a customer can get a higher loan amount but still have the same low monthly payment, which means they no longer have to compromise on their budget or sacrifice quality.
Residential New Construction (RNC) Program
- Competitive installation allowances.
- Right of first refusal for all service work.
- Payment directly upon installation.
- Customized packages and rates.
- The ability to easily order equipment and install it yourself.
- An incentive program with cash bonuses.
This program for new construction is designed to help dealers further increase their bottom line. With a simplified, purpose-built process, you’ll be able to offer custom solutions in the new home construction and multi-residential property management sectors. We’ll equip your builders with the best equipment backed by a clear, transparent agreement for the new homeowners, and you’ll have a dedicated Account Manager ready to help when you need it.
Staged Funding (Coming Soon)
- Work on multiple projects at the same time without tying up your cash flow.
- Alleviate the impact of high-cost projects by paying off expenses as you go.
- Manage long-term projects more effectively by allocating cash where you need to.
This is one that you’ve been asking for, and we’re excited to share that it will be coming soon! With our new staged funding program, you’ll be able to access funds throughout a project, instead of having to wait till the very end to get paid. With staged funding, you can withdraw funds up to three times, for up to 20% of the full loan amount at different project stages, before the final payment is made upon full completion of the work.
Extended Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST
- Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST
We want to make sure that we’re here for you every step of the way and that we can make it as easy as possible for you to get the job done. That’s why we’ve made sure to keep our hours of operation for adjudication and funding as long as possible, so that we can review and approve more applications, and you can successfully convert more customers.
We are excited to be hosting weekly seminars to provide our dealer partners with as much support as possible. Seminars range in topics, from marketing and sales tips to recent product and process enhancements and how you can implement them with your customers. Every session is packed with valuable information that can improve the way you do business. Plus, we close our seminars off with a fun event you won’t want to miss! To join, get in touch with your Business Development Manager, who will be able to recommend the best seminar for you and your business, and get you signed up.
In fact, your Business Development Manager has all the information you need on these and all our other programs and enhancements. Feel free to reach out to them anytime—that’s what they’re there for!